Monday, September 12, 2016

My Perfect Day

I wake up next to my ideal man in my tiny house in Italy. I don´t use an alarm clock but nevertheless wake up early. The first thing I do is to let the dogs out and go into my little garden that is full of herbs, fruit and vegetables. The garden is always full of fragrance and every season has it´s own crop of vegetables. Sometimes I can pick a small tomato from the plant, it explodes warm in the mouth and tastes like the mediterranian sun. Other times I can reach up and pick some grapes from the vine or a fig from the tree. For breakfast I like to eat a bowl of fruit. After a quick shower we both do a work session in our home office, we bounce ideas off each other and support each other´s business ventures. We have a nice lunch and a nap after. In the afternoon we go on a trip to the beach, which is quite close. After an afternoon of sun and sea and cocktails on the beach we come home and cook a healthy meal from homegrown vegetables and herbs. Some friends come over for dinner and bring local wine. We sit for a long time in the garden, chatting, singing, guitar playing and enjoying the dolce vita.

This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment